OTTAWA, July 18, 2018 – betterU Education Corp. (the “Company” or “betterU”) is pleased to announce the addition of many new educators to their global education platform adding more than 650 new offerings. The new partners come from the United States and India and include Lawskills, WintellectNOW, TutorPod, IL&FS, Playablo, Increed and Nrityanjali.
These offerings represent new categories and methods of learning for betterU’s platform, including gamified and interactive learning to reach an even wider audience:
- Lawskills offers betterU’s first Indian law courses. Courses are currently offered in English and hope to expand to Hindi and other dialects by year end.
- WintellectNOW is a certified Microsoft Training Partner and will offer IT courses developed and written by Microsoft’s top trainers.
- TutorPod, created by former NASA scientist Dr Arvind Gambheer, offers tutoring and exam prep through virtual instructor-led sessions.
- IL&FS offers both Englishbolo and Geneo and provides an interactive English-language speaking skills program and interactive textbooks for science, maths, and English for CBSE 8 –10 respectively.
- Playablo offers award-winning gamified learning for English and maths for CBSE and ICSE boards.
- Increed (represented by DiViz) is a B2B learning partner providing custom content for companies looking to upskill their talent.
- Nrityanjali is a B2B learning partner providing corporate training solutions in business, management, education and training.
“These new partnerships represent another significant step towards betterU’s goal of offering all levels of education across all industries to anyone, anywhere. Our learners have different learning styles, and our new gamified and interactive learning partners will help them better engage with their education,” said Kate O’Neil, Director of Partnership Implementation.
betterU continues to expand their partner acquisition teams around the world with offices in Canada, India, Switzerland and Australia. With the goal of educating global leaders about the opportunity for working together for the collective good, the Company has set its targets on countries with governments focused on supporting India.
betterU, a global education-to-employment platform, aims to provide access to quality education from around the world to foster growth and opportunity to those who want to better their lives. The company plans to bridge the prevailing gap in the education and job industry and enhance the lives of its prospective learners by developing an integrated education-to-employment ecosystem. betterU’s offerings can be categorized into several broad functions: to complement school programs with flexible KG-12 programs preparing children for next stage of education, to provide access to global educational opportunities from leading educators, to foster an exceptional educational environment by providing befitting skills that lead to a better career, to bridge the gap between one’s existing education and prospective job requirement by training them and lastly, to connect the end user to various job opportunities.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements and information, which may involve risks and uncertainties. The results or events predicted in these statements may differ materially from actual results or events. Factors that might cause a difference include, but are not limited to, competitive developments, risks associated with betterU’s growth, the state of the financial markets, regulatory risks and other factors. There can be no assurance or guarantees that any statements of forward-looking information contained in this release will prove to be accurate. Actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. These and all subsequent written and oral statements containing forward-looking information are based on the estimates and opinions of management on the dates they are made and expressly qualified in their entirety by this notice. Unless otherwise required by applicable securities laws, betterU disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether because of new information, future events or otherwise. Readers should not place undue reliance on any statements of forward-looking information that speak only as of the date of this release. Further information on betterU’s public filings, including their most recent audited consolidated financial statements, are available at www.sedar.com.
On behalf of the Board of Director,
betterU Education Corp.
Brad Loiselle, CEO